
Sheryl wants to reccommend this book to all of you. I haven't read it yet, but I've heard of this author. She wrote another book called Kira Kira---I'm not sure, but I think we have it in our school library...
If anyone manages to read either Outside Beauty or Kira Kira can you email me a book review and I'll put it up here please?
11 comments:
This book was recommended by SHERYL, we had not read about it before but we think that it is really a nice story to us,as the title of the story is niice.....
I think this book is about a crane which is beautiful.Ithink that the book tells us the outside beauty of the crane.I wish I can read this book.
This book was recommended by SHERYL, we had not read about it before but we think that it is really a nice story to us,as the title of the story is niice.....
I think the story will be interesting.I will get the book in a different library to read the book
I think the book will be a great book. I will try to find that book. When I tell my mother about books anybody in the class reccommend, she would go to book stores to find it for me.
hello.The book was really interesting.i hope everyone will read this book and have fun.maybe someday i will bring the book to school and let everyone read.BYE!
I think this book will be a intresting book.As eveyone is finding for this book.I cannot wait to read this book,"Outside beauty".
I think it is interesting
this book looks intersting so i would like to ask where she found this book.
miss wong have you read any book written by Cynthia Kadohata?
No, I haven't, but I intend to head down to the national library to borrow Outside Beauty and Kira Kira tomorrow! I'll bring them to class on Monday!
Post a Comment