Wednesday, August 13, 2008

P4 and 5 Camp photos












Finally... camp photos. Just thought you would want to look at some photos while taking a study break. Remember to do your homework and revise all that we have done so far!!
DO YOUR BEST !!!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say about the camp was that it was very fun and I wished we could stay there longer, although i WAS homesick. I hope we can go to the camp again next time! -josephine

Perxx_Pervin said...

Ms wong
i like camp but i dont love camp because i hate ants and the toliet !!!!! I LIKE CAMP BUT I DONT WANT TO GO BACK !!

Anonymous said...

miss wong,i did not go for the camp,so i do not know what to write.but i think the camp is fun.

Anonymous said...

hi ms wong,

i feel very comfortable doing elearning at home.

Anonymous said...

I just like camp but i still prefer staying at home. i just loved flying fox. iwish i could do more. If i can go to camp next year it would be great.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms wong,

I think to make this programme better u should put more work so that it everyone can finish in the right time instead of waiting.

PIGLET said...

ONE WORD WONDERFUL I HOPE TO GO THERE AGAIN BUT I W0ULD WANNA STAY THERE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MS WONG
it was damn fun in the camp espaicially abseilling......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.too bad i cannot do flying fox but i scared the building would shake....hehe not really fun without flying fox but it was the best event of the year for p4s and p5s i guess so... the man at abseilling there, was trying to calm me down but i was screaming although it was scary and fun mah it was like hours i was on the wall ... it felt like my life was passing through slowly on the wall.Although i was sick in the camp i loved the food and the activities....I WISHED someone could convince ms teo to book for primary 4s only ... then it would be damn fun .aND i hope one day i will get to go camp again.on one of the scince videos there is a video about Bukit Timah Nature Resourvour [dunno spelling] ad it made my memories freshen up even more ... i was so sad it was only 3 days and two nights , why not a whole year..? ok pls approve my comment it is so much hardwork to type fast .... espaicially when excited ... so ppls

Anonymous said...

e-learning was fun

140769220 said...

I love the camp very much,butI hate the toilets because it is not nice at all!And,I hate the domes!we have to sleep on the floor like a caterpiller.But I like the trainers very much!!!

Anonymous said...

the song in the blog is so bueatiful!!!!!!