




The Beijing Olympic Games are ending in 2 days' time on the 24th of August, and it has really been exciting to watch. I know many of you will agree with me on this judging from the buzz in class the other day about the Olympics. =P
As the Games end, what will you remember from it and why?
Will it be Michael Phelps' historic eight Gold medals? Our Silver medal by our Table Tennis girls?
Looking at the athletes from all over the world has been really inspiring for me. It's awesome that they put so much effort into their sport to become the best in the world. It's a really fantastic attitude to have, don't you think? I bet it came with great sacrifices of time with family and friends and career choices though.
I'm curious to see what the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics will be like. Will it be as grand as the Open Ceremony or will it be quieter? Part of the ceremony will consist of Beijing passing the Olympics Torch over to London, who will be hosting the next Games in 2012.
For photos and news, the official Beijing olympics site is http://en.beijing2008.cn/
If you want to find out more about the 2012 Olympics Games, do visit the website at http://www.olympic.org/uk/games/london/index_uk.asp. 2012.... Wow, you girls will be 14 then, Sec. 2!
As the Games end, what will you remember from it and why?
Will it be Michael Phelps' historic eight Gold medals? Our Silver medal by our Table Tennis girls?
Looking at the athletes from all over the world has been really inspiring for me. It's awesome that they put so much effort into their sport to become the best in the world. It's a really fantastic attitude to have, don't you think? I bet it came with great sacrifices of time with family and friends and career choices though.
I'm curious to see what the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics will be like. Will it be as grand as the Open Ceremony or will it be quieter? Part of the ceremony will consist of Beijing passing the Olympics Torch over to London, who will be hosting the next Games in 2012.
For photos and news, the official Beijing olympics site is http://en.beijing2008.cn/
If you want to find out more about the 2012 Olympics Games, do visit the website at http://www.olympic.org/uk/games/london/index_uk.asp. 2012.... Wow, you girls will be 14 then, Sec. 2!
31 comments:
Hi Miss Wong!I am first to comment!!!I LOVE the olympics!I am attempting to make the olympic symbol with my lightsticks which is very hard to do!I wanna watch London's olympics there!I LOVE London!!!
Blog update!
Visit http://cute-maltese.blogspot.com
:( singapore can actually win gold medal for ping pong but china don't let singapore win!! >:<
hi miss wong ♥♥♥
ms wong maggggggggggggggie so funny and urr blog soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice & link me pls...☻
:( actually Singapore can win a gold medal for table tennis but.....because the opponent was to strong. but i will still support SINGAPORE
Hi Miss Wong
you know the olympics were interesting and fun to watch
I love to watch table tennis
My brother told me that singpore won silver award
I was really happy to hear the news
hi ms wong!!! i remember the silver medal our tennis girls won!!! love the olmpics!!! the volley ball is juz so cool...
Hi miss Wong!
Iloved the visit to newater.My father said it was very interseting and noisy for that matter.Loved the movie.
HELLO MS WONG!>3 i love the olympics.especially the opening and the closing.it was really cool.i wonder how would it be like if singapore hold the olympics.miss wong, what is the difference between YOUTH olympics and olympics?my fav sport is the diving for women. so cool lookinng them dive
hi miss wong I love going to newater iwish i could go again
Hi miss Wong!
This is my second one.The olympics is great,especially athletics.
Hi miss Wong!
I loved the visit to new water, especially the movie'Waters of Singapore.'The guide explained everything to us very clearly. I hope to visit Newwater again.
I think Michael Phelps is a great swimmer. Tao Li too.
Some of them did very well.They worked and trained very hard.Most of them won silver medal.
I love olympics very much!!!Especially the gymnastics, they are so flexible!!!
I am very happy that China won 100 metals!!!!!!hope in next Olypics China can win more metal!!!!!
I am very happy that China won 100 metals!!!!!!hope in next Olypics China can win more metal!!!!!
HI!Miss Wong i like to watch olympic and i enjoy it.I am very happy that singapore won the silver medal!
I don't really like Olypics,but I would still cheer for the Philippines ! The sport I like most is........SWIMMING !!!!
Hi! I heard that Singapore won the table tennis but not gold, or did they? Anyway, the mens' volleyball was the coolest! Man, they were good! :P
Hi ms Wong again!
I found the Olympic spectacular. I even stayed up just to watch it. My favourite athlete was li Jiawei. Although we did not win the gold medal, i was still very proud of Singapore's table tennis team to win a silver medal in 48 years!
Hi Miss wong i think that Micheal Phelps is realy good at swimming.
I love the olympics i wish to see it again
i think team singapore has done a great job ofr them to win a silver medal and TAO li too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is good that singapore won something.Go team singgapore!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!Singapore won a medal,in 43 years! i am very proud for singapore's achievement. :) I thank all the althelics for putting in so much effort to win a medal for singapore!
i think TAO lI HAS DONE A GREAT JOB
i love olympics..........it is so cool and fun to learn about the other games
hi ms wong!i am so happy that singapore get silver in the olimpics.
The Olympics was great!
Post a Comment